Regularly we heard about Search Engine Optimization. What is the process of Search engine optimization? Already we well know about keyword research this is the one of the basic step. Coming to next and powerful step is on page optimization.
What is On Page Optimization?
It is the process of optimizing or changing the web site as per search engine rules and regulation. If we prepared our web site as per the search engine factors automatically we will get top position in search engine. Today we are going to look about some of the Search engine optimization factors.
If you are going to start new website for your business, blogging etc., you should consider some of the important factors for selecting domain names. Always try to think about long term goal.
- If possible use a main keyword in domain name.
- Don’t use domain name with symbols like _, -,&, @ etc.,
- Always try to book a domain on common extension like .com, .org, .co.in etc.,
- If you are concentrate single country try to book country extension like www.amazon.in.
You will get one doubt. Technically what is the relation between website speed and Search Engine Optimization(SEO)..? Yes is there. Recently search engines added this feature in their internal algorithm. If the website loading or responding slow automatically you will get lower position.
How we will know speed of the website..?
We have some of the tools to check our website speed.
- Pingdom tool (tools.pingdom.com)
- Google speed analyser
Why our website will affect by the speed.? is there any factors are there.? Yes we have some main factors which are affect the peed of our website.
- If our your server is not good automatically our website speed goes slow. So immediately we need to change our server to best web servers.
- Number of requests is high , If we use word press for your website simply install wp super cache plugin.
- If we use many images in our website it will be the affect the website speed. So we need to optimize the images by using photo shop or use less images.